Mission, Vision and Values
Click here to view our Strategic Plan.
To provide high quality education and training that shapes the future and transforms lives.
To be an outstanding College that is highly valued by our learners and partners.
The College Values are the key to our culture, and we strive to live by them each and every day. They serve as a compass to help guide us on our path to success, as well as a bridge to the future, supporting the achievement of our Mission and Vision over time.
- We take responsibility for our own work and actions, holding ourselves to account;
- We follow through on our commitments, making sure we deliver what we say we will;
- We are trusted to do our jobs well and we are given freedom and flexibility to achieve this in our own way.
- We treat everyone with respect and support each other;
- We value diversity and difference;
- We accept people for who they are.
- We have the highest expectations for our learners;
- We strive to achieve excellence in all that we do;
- We take the lead on improving our services and get things done;
- We learn from our mistakes in an environment free from blame, where learning and reflection is encouraged.
- We approach our work with enthusiasm and we are optimistic about the future;
- We enjoy our work and the relationships we have with each other;
- We are welcoming and friendly, and enjoy having fun with colleagues, learners and all those we come into contact with.
- We think differently and are not afraid to innovate and try new things;
- We accept that problems can occur, but we are solutions focussed, taking the lead and actively challenging the status quo;
- We adapt well to change and embrace new opportunities.