If you would like to work in education and be an advocate for childcare, then these courses will give you both a nationally and internationally recognised qualification.
Working with our highly experienced tutors you will study a range of topics including developing child, play and early years and safeguarding children. In addition you will have the opportunity to gain practical, hands-on experience in a wide range of childcare settings such as nurseries and schools.
A range of methods will be used including lectures, group work, assessment tasks, presentations, educational visits along with workplace opportunities.
Full Time Courses Available:
- Technical Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) Level 3
Part Time courses Available:
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- CACHE Level 2 Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
For dates, times and costing of Part Time courses, please refer to our Part Time Guide
Also available Apprenticeships:
- Apprenticeship in Children and Young People’s Workforce at Intermediate and Advanced Level
- Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools at Intermediate and Advanced Level
What could I earn?