If you're thinking about a career within the building industry and are keen to develop your skills in one of the related trades, there has never been a better time. There is significant demand for construction roles in the region and we work with many employers who are keen to employ skilled local people.
We offer a wide range if courses that provide hands-on training to enable you to develop your skills. All of our time served staff are very knowledgeable and will provide support and encouragement to enable you to reach your potential within the industry. In addition, we have an excellent track record of finding apprenticeship opportunities for our full-time learners.
Throughout the length of the course you will learn about the Construction industry in a number of ways such as practical workshop sessions, as well as classroom theory sessions where you will learn about the aspects of construction crafts.
Full Time Courses Available:
- Certificate in Construction (Brickwork, Joinery, General Construction) Level 1
- Certificate in Painting & Decorating Level 1
- Certificate in Plastering Level 1
- Certificate in Building Services Level 1
- Diploma in Construction Skills - Maintenance Operations Level 2
- Diploma in Construction Skills - General Construction (Groundworks) Level 2
- Diploma in Construction Skills - Brickwork Level 1/ Level 2/ Level 3
- Diploma in Construction Skills - Carpentry and Joiners (Site and Bench) Level 1/ Level 2/ Level 3
- Advanced School of Construction
Part Time courses Available:
- Introduction to Construction Skills
- Renovate Don’t Relocate - Level 1 Award in Construction Skills including: Joinery/ Plastering/Painting/Brickwork
For dates, times and costing of Part Time courses, please refer to our Part Time Guide
Also available Apprenticeships:
Apprenticeships in a range of Construction Trades at Intermediate and Advanced Level
- General Construction
What could I earn?