The College operates its own beauty salon that is open and available to members of the public.
To sample the experience of luxury and relaxation, please feel free to give us a call on 01207 585 933 to arrange an appointment.
A range of beauty and spa treatments are available to clients, including facials, body treatments, massage and nail treatments. 'Pamper Packages' are also available and the health spa's facilities also include a sauna and steam room.
The salon is only open during term time and will be closed for bank holidays. The salon will not be operating on the following dates: w/c 28th October – Half Term
- w/c 23rd December – Christmas Holiday
- w/c 30th December – Christmas Holiday
- w/c 17th February – Half Term
- w/c 6th April – Easter Holiday
- w/c 13th April – Easter Holiday
- w/c 25th May – Half Term
- Thursday 18th June – Last evening for appointments
Monday: 10.00am - 4.00pm open for Level 2 assessments, selected dates only
Thursday: 4.00pm – 8.00pm open for Level 2 & Level 3 treatments (starting from 12th Sept limited treatments in the first term)
Click here to view our treatments and prices.
- Please remember that this is a training environment
- Treatments may take longer than expected and will be observed by a tutor
- Your patience and tolerance is appreciated
- Last minute cancellations or not showing up for your appointments can lead to disappointment for the students
- Please try to give at least 24 hours notice
- Unnecessary rudeness to staff/students will not be tolerated, inappropriate and abusive behaviour can lead to a permanent ban from Derwentside Health Spa
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment it is likely to be cancelled
- Sometimes student illness/training/college issues may lead to a cancellation of your appointment, we will always try to rebook you when possible
- Please note that some treatments may require a doctor’s note, will be advised at the time of consultation
- Your feedback is always appreciated, please either ask for a form at reception or send us a letter or email
- Group bookings are welcome, but please ring to check availability first
- New treatments may be available as the term progresses, please call for more information
- If you would like to be an assessment model for our students please ask at reception and we’ll take your details