These courses will prepare you for a career in the beauty therapy industry and can lead to employment in salons, health spas and cruise liners. Thee practically-based programmes will teach you how to preform facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, eye treatments and make-up at Level 2 and Spa Treatments at Level 3.
Additional workshops that will further enhance your skills and employability are offered on the Level 2 and Level 3 Diploma. Your training will take place in a well-equipped working salon 'Eden', where you will provide treatments for a wide range of clients.
Full Time Courses available:
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Level 1 & Level 2
- Diploma in Nail Technology Services Level 2
- Diploma in Hair and Media Make Up Level 2
- Advanced Technical Diploma in Body Spa Therapy Level 3
Part Time Courses available:
- Level 3 Indian Head Massage
- The Art of Make Up Application
- Introduction to Hair and Beauty Industry
- Learn to apple Gel Nails like a professional
- Level 3 Certificate in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 Aroma with Pre-Blends (MUST have a massage certificate or Level 3 qualification)
- Hot Stones massage (MUST have a massage certificate or Level 3 qualification)
- Female Intimate Waxing (MUST be Level 2 qualified and have waxing experience)
- The art of Acrylic Nails
- Swarovski Crystal Toes
Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy at Intermediate and Advanced Level
What could I earn?
BEAUTY THERAPIST = £12,000 - £25,000
As a Beauty Therapist you will carry out a diverse range if face and body treatments for clients to help them look and feel better.
NAIL TECHNICIAN = £12,000 - £25,000
To become a Nail Technician, you will need to have creativity and patience. You will also give clients advice about looking after their nails, as well as recommending nail care products.
BEAUTY CONSULTANT = £12,000 - £19,000
As a Beauty Consultant you will help customers choose the right beauty products ensuring they make the most of their appearance.