If you are looking for a rewarding career, have an artistic flair and want to be part of a creative industry, then hairdressing could be right for you. You will have the opportunity to train in 'Hair Works' - the College's modern hair salon, where you can put your creativity into practice.
These courses are practical and cover many technical skills, such as cutting, colouring, perming and the latest fashion styling techniques. With such a vast array of skills you will be able to gain a successful career in the hairdressing industry.
Full Time Courses available:
- Diploma in Hairdressing Level 1 & Level 2
- Diploma in Barbering Level 2
- Diploma in Hair and Media Make Up Level 2
- Advanced Technical Diploma in Hairdressing Level 3
Part Time Courses available:
- Introduction to the Hair and Beauty Industry
- Level 2 Certificate in Barbering
- Level 3 Certificate in Hairdressing
- Learn to put hair up like a professional
What could I earn?
HAIRDRESSER = £14,000 - £20,000
A Hairdresser will cut, colour and shape a client's hair to create the look they want. You could work in a salon, on a cruise liner, in a hotel chain or be self-employed.
COLOURIST = £14,000 - £20,000
As a Colourist you will become an expert in colouring hair and in other technical services within a salon. You will hold consultations with clients and work with stylists to ensure the cut and colour work together.
SALON MANAGER = £18,000 - £30,000
As a Salon Manager you will manage the salon team ensuring the salon is operated professionally to the highest standards and that all aspects of the business are kept up-to-date.